Why Our VoIP service is Better for your Business.
Integrated VoIP is a cloud-based unified communications and collaboration platform.
We enable users to be more mobile, more productive and share ideas and content through a single system. Integrated VoIP is backed by a 99.999% network uptime SLA.
Whether in the office or remote, it seamlessly integrates all your communication tools – desktop phones, mobile phones, and computers – into one manageable solution, oriented around your employee’s needs and workstyles.
We help your business save time, and function more efficiently all, at economical price points.
- No hardware to buy, install, manage, upgrade or replace
- Save up to 50% on monthly phone bill when compared to traditional phone service
- Reduces infrastructure and operating costs with no additional hardware to buy
- Consolidate voice and data onto one network
- Flat, per-user rates with no hidden fees
Increased Reliability/Business Continuity
- The voice network is purpose-built for reliability / Ensure you never never miss an important phone call.
- 99.999% uptime
- Proprietary VoIP tests help ensure a reliable connection and high voice quality
- Redundant East/West datacenters increase reliability and reduce latency
- Automatically rings all your end points (desk phone, mobile, etc.) with every call and in the event that you don’t answer, it routes the call to any number you choose (branch office, automated attendant, mobile number, etc.).
Simplified Scaling and management.
- Integrated VoIP scales according to the needs of any business
- Order service according to the number of users; no guessing number of lines needed
- Ordering additional service is easy and can be done online
WHAT YOU GET…
Each account receives
- Centralized management of all locations
- Auto Attendant with a direct inward dial phone number
- Ability to configure hunt groups
- Conferencing: 200 toll-free minutes / month
- Active directory integration for easy configuration of users
- Hunt Group reporting
- Enable/Disable call recording
Each user receives
- Local phone number with unique extension
- Ability to have up to five endpoints
- Inbound/Outbound Caller ID
- Voicemail box with transcription services
- Mobile App & Desktop App
- AnyMeeting with up to 4 participants (30 with Pro)
- File share and backup (100Gbper user with Pro)